Monday, August 15, 2016

Hello! Welcome to the 2016-2017 School Year...

You found my webpage!  I am Mrs. Horne, and I teach 1st grade.  This is my 17th year teaching (mostly first graders), but my very first year at Riverview and I can't be more excited.  I would love for you to follow or bookmark this site as it is my intention to share our learning throughout the year in this space.  

I hope all of you had a wonderful summer!  I can't wait to hear about it and learn more about you and your family.  I hope you will join us for Open House and a BBQ on Monday, August 29th.  I will be here to help you unpack supplies and answer any questions you have.  Until then, here are a few pictures of me and my family - to help you put a face with my name... 

  See you soon! - Mrs. Horne

No comments: